What up, sunshines - say hello to 2012.
I finally got my grades from the fall semester today. School starts again on Monday, so they only gave us our grades a few days before the new semester. Good thing I passed all my classes! :) Ha ha.
One of my parents friends - who also went to law school and is now a professor (not a legal professor though, let's not get ahead of ourselves!), AND who I consider to be a little presumptuous, pompous and something of an egomaniac - told me that there was no way I'd survive my first year without getting at least one C. That kind of freaked me out, but it also pissed me off. Just because people in your class got C's, doesn't mean people in my class have to. You don't know me. You don't know what I'm capable of.
So guess what? No C's my first year. No C's this past semester. So screw you, friend-of-my-parents. Take that.
Anyway, I'm super excited for next semester. Sort of. I mean, I like being on break. It's nice. Nothing important to do, time to hang out with cool people and do fun things. But I'm ready to go back. I need to be back on a schedule. I'm so much more productive when I have a ton of stuff to do. So I'm excited for that. I'm excited for yoga classes at the Rec to start up again and I'm pretty excited for my classes too! I'm taking Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions, Securities Regulation, Individual Income Tax and Environmental Law. I've already got like 200 pages of reading to do this weekend. Yikes. I feel like I'm behind already! But it's okay. Totally manageable!
Did I mention I only have class on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday? No? Well... I only have class Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday! Woop!
Hmm... what else to tell you? I... can't think of anything else newsworthy, so I'm just gonna end it here.
Happy trails, sunshines!
No comments:
Post a Comment