Hello everyone! And thanks for taking some time to read my silly little intro blog post.
I created this blog to stay in touch with people after moving away from Chicago, and also to keep everyone updated as I begin my journey at UNL's College of Law.
Since it's still July and I'm not even back in Nebraska yet, I don't really have much to report. I will be leaving the Windy City in exactly two weeks and I am so excited to be moving back to Nebraska. I am a little nervous about moving back into my parents' house - especially the part where I'll be sharing a bathroom with Michael - but I think it will be a great experience in the long run. I will miss all my Chicago friends very much, but Chicago really isn't a long drive from Nebraska, so I'm sure I'll be able to visit on occasion!
That's all for now.
Samantha
I am excited that you have a blog! I hope you'll update yours more than I do mine...:)
ReplyDelete